Tuesday Night Men’s League Schedule
- Week 1 – April 11th – Match Play
- Week 2 – April 18th – Scramble
- Week 3 – April 25th – Match Play
- Week 4 – May 2nd – Shamble
- Week 5 – May 9th – Match Play
- Week 6 – May 16th – Gamble Scramble
- Week 7 – May 23rd – Match Play
- Week 8 – June 6th – Best Ball
- Week 9 – June 13th – Match Play
- Week 10 – June 20th – Ladder Scramble
- Week 11 – June 27th – Match Play
- Week 12 – July 11th – Best Ball
- Week 13 – July 18th – Match Play
- Week 14 – July 25th – Backwards Course Scramble
- Week 15 – August 1st – Match Play
- Week 16 – August 8th – Match Play
Starting: April 10th, 5:45 PM
Format: 4 Man Teams – Handicapped Stroked Play
Cost: $100 Entry Per Team (Plus Green Fee and Cart)
2022 Teams!! Call the pro shop if you plan on playing again. New teams can join April 2nd if any open spots remain. Monday league is limited to the first 12 Teams.
Call the Pro Shop at (785) – 826 – 7450 to confirm team.
Monday Night League Chairman is Ken Arpin (785) 309-9082
Potential Substitutes for teams may also contact Pro Shop.
Starting: April 11th, 5:45 PM
Will be 2-Man Teams. Find your own partner but choose wisely, your’re stuck together for the whole season. Teams will be separated into divisions (or flights) based on the combined team league handicap (if you do not have a handicap we will work with you to establish one). Teams from 2022 will have first opportunity to confirm play for 2023 by April 3rd.
The league schedule will run Tuesday April 11th – August 8th (with August 15th and 22nd reserved for make-up dates) starting at 5:45 pm. This is 16 weeks of play. The format will consist of 9 weeks of handicapped individual stroke play and 7 weeks of mixed formats (scramble, shamble, best ball, etc…). All competition will be against the teams in your division, but mixed format play can be played with any team participating in league.
The team’s individual handicapped stroke play standings will be used for an end of the season cash payout. The mixed format weeks will be paid out each week to the top two teams in each division.Cost for the league will be $65 per player, with $25 going into the season long handicapped stroke play prize fund and $30 going into the mixed format weekly prize fund. We are going to have the extra $10 go into a Hole-In-One Pot. The first Hole-In-One hit during Tuesday Night League play will get the Prize.
Seniors (60+) can play from the RED Tees during Men’s League. All handicaps will be based on your scores shot during league play no matter what tees you are playing from!